By Don Snyder
The Air Force's transition from a threat-based to a capabilities-based making plans posture indicates the necessity to calculate speedily the manpower and gear required to generate these functions. This e-book outlines simply any such technique for selecting deployment necessities. The technique employs a prototype examine tool--the Strategic software for the research of Required Transportation (START)--which generates lists of potential devices required to aid a user-specified operation. The appendix serves as a user's advisor to the beginning application
Read or Download A Methodology for Determining Air Force Deployment Requirements (Supporting Air and Space Expeditionary Forces) PDF
Similar aerospace equipment books
While a ferocious plasma hurricane moves the whole Bajoran approach, Deep house 9 turns into a port less than siege, crammed to overflowing with stranded house tourists, unpredictable extraterrestrial beings, and Klingon smugglers. Wof and Odo locate themselves verified to the restrict as they try to regulate the chaos that has ate up the station.
The second one booklet - and primary full-length novel - that includes Arcot, Wade & Morey, the 3 Gadgeteers of house technology. Following the repulsion of the invading Black big name, the threesome prepare a faster-than-light spaceship, and locate: ~ ~~ ~ The fugitive planets of the Black celebrity; ~ ~~ ~ A frozen cemetary-world of a misplaced race; ~ ~~ ~ And a knock-down, drag-out interplanetary battle in one other galaxy!
- Perception of Space and Motion (Handbook of Perception and Cognition)
- Spaceborne Antennas for Planetary Exploration (Jpl Deep-Space Communications and Navigation)
- New Dimensions for the Cube of Space: The Path of Initiation Revealed by the Tarot upon the Qabalistic Cube
- Virtual Auditory Space: Generation and Applications
- Groups Acting on Hyperbolic Space: Harmonic Analysis and Number Theory
- Neptune (Space!)
Additional info for A Methodology for Determining Air Force Deployment Requirements (Supporting Air and Space Expeditionary Forces)
The model should also be fairly accurate in calculating the materiel needed to supply supplemental billeting when deploying to an established base. Its only weakness will be in estimating industrial op____________ 23 AFPAM 10-219, 1996, Vol. 5, p. 169. Functional Areas Treated and How They Deploy 29 erations and flightline support to an established base. Whether or not a deployed site requires industrial operations or flightline support will depend on the particular circumstances of that base. We have estimated that, on average, industrial operations support will not be needed at an established base, and flightline support will be needed only if a new airframe is deployed, and these needs will be fulfilled by roughly the materiel in a Harvest Falcon follow-on flightline set.
All fire protection UTCs start with the prefix 4F9F* and include crash and rescue trucks, water carriers, and the manpower and supporting equipment to fight fires and rescue people. 13 Pumpers are deployed as a “**Z99” UTC when needed. Manpower and equipment needs are driven by the number of crash and rescue trucks needed, which is driven by the size of the largest airframe bedded down at the base. Five National Fire Protection Association airport categories (called Categories 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10) determine the minimum water flow rate required (measured in gallons per minute), which is fulfilled by five Air Force vehicle sets (numbered 1 through 5).
17. 1 2 A Methodology for Determining Air Force Deployment Requirements ing and maintaining a set of capabilities that the military must possess. 4 From a logistics perspective, one prominent implication of the shift to capabilities-based planning is the desirability of a means to quantify logistical support rapidly. In the previous threat-based mode of planning, the logistical component revolved around generating a limited number of time-phased force deployment data (TPFDD) to support a limited number of specific operations in particular geographic locations.