By Krishnarao Appasani, Sir E.M. Southern
This booklet presents an built-in number of well timed articles at the use of bioarray options within the fields of biotechnology and molecular drugs. it's the first e-book to comprehensively combine molecular diagnostics and molecular pathology. This booklet serves as an fundamental reference for graduate scholars, post-docs, and professors in addition to an explanatory research for executives and scientists in biotechnology and pharmaceutical businesses.
Read or Download Bioarrays: From Basics to Diagnostics PDF
Best diagnostic imaging books
Digital colonoscopy, or CT colonography, is a unique and swiftly evolving method for the detection of tumoral lesions within the colon. It delivers to be of significant worth as a screening instrument for either colorectal melanoma and its adenomatous precursor. With contributions from a number of leaders within the box, this booklet addresses all of the very important matters when it comes to digital colonoscopy.
The spectrum of occupational and environmental illnesses has replaced markedly in recent times. New commercial methods have resulted in the construction and use of a variety of chemical compounds, metals, and alloys, a growing number of which were pronounced to reason interstitial lung sickness in uncovered employees.
This monograph is dedicated to the classical subject of impedance keep watch over, which has lately obvious renewed curiosity following advances within the mechanical layout of light-weight robot structures with superior actuation and sensing functions. After a normal creation into the subjects of impedance regulate, the ebook makes a speciality of key concerns, particularly the therapy of joint flexibility and kinematic redundancy.
Perfect for trainees and practising radiologists, Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal, third version offers complete assurance of each vital subject in stomach and gastrointestinal imaging. that includes an elevated variety of illustrations, snap shots, and multimodality imaging, this up-to-date scientific reference ebook will assist you to in spotting the attribute and variation appearances of either universal and unusual belly issues.
- High-Resolution Sonography of the Peripheral Nervous System (Medical Radiology Diagnostic Imaging)
- Basic Principles of Cardiovascular MRI: Physics and Imaging Technique
- MRI of the Whole Body: An Illustrated Guide for Common Pathologies
- Atlas of Practical Applications of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine)
- Image-Processing Techniques for Tumor Detection
Additional resources for Bioarrays: From Basics to Diagnostics
Biochem. 321, 244– 251. 31. Feldman, A. , Costouros, N. , et al. (2002) Advantages of mRNA amplification for microarray analysis. Biotechniques 33, 906–912. 32. , Miller, L. , Ohnmacht, G. , Liu, E. , and Marincola, F. M. (2000) Highfidelity mRNA amplification for gene profiling. Nat. Biotechnol. 18, 457–459. 33. Yang, Y. , et al. (2002) Normalization for cDNA microarray data: a robust composite method addressing single and multiple slide systematic variation. Nucleic Acids Res. 30, 1–10. 34. Quackenbush, J.
38. , and Kallioniemi, A. (1998) Tissue miroarrays for hightroughput molecular profiling of tumor specimens. Nat. Med. 4, 844–847. 39. Camp, R. , Charette, L. , and Rimm, D. L. (2000) Validation of tissue microarray technology in breast carcinoma. Lab Invest. 80, 1943–1949. 40. , et al. (2001) Tissue microarray technique in soft tissue sarcoma: immunohistochemical Ki-67 expression in malignant fibrous histiocytoma. Appl. Immunohistochem. Mol. Morphol. 9, 358–363 41. , Bendahl, P. , and Nilbert, M.
And Bittner, M. L. (1997) Ratio-based decisions and the quantitative analysis of cDNA microarray images. J Biomed. Opt. 2, 364–374. 37. Butte, A. (2002) The use and analysis of microarray data. Nat. Rev. Drug Discov. 1, 951–960. 38. Yang, I. , Hasseman, J. , et al. (2002) Within the fold: assessing differential expression measures and reproducibility in microarray assays. Genome Biol. 13. 39. , and Churchill, G. A. (2003) Statistical tests for differential expression in cDNA microarray experiments.