By Billy Joe Daugherty
Christian ideas utilized to marriages and households
Read or Download Building stronger marriages and families : making your house a home PDF
Similar nonfiction_6 books
This factor covers a variety of sufferer issues, together with weight-loss, smoking cessation, pressure, sleep difficulties, workout, and use of supplements. additionally incorporated are articles approximately fighting middle sickness, weight problems, and melanoma.
- Isthmia VII: The Metal Objects, 1952-1889
- The eruption of Soufrière Hills volcano, Montserrat, from 1995 to 1999
- Crystal Mirror Volume IV
- In Defense Of The Earth's Centrality and Immobility: Scholastic Reaction To Copernicanism In The Seventeenth Century
- Cosmological Mass Function [thesis]
- Weak and Variational Meths for Free, Moving Boundary Probs
Additional resources for Building stronger marriages and families : making your house a home
2. God made a covenant with Noah when He put a rainbow in the sky and said He would not destroy the earth again with a flood. When Noah stepped out of the ark, he offered a sacrifice, which symbolized that he was in covenant relationship with God. (Gen. ) 3. There was a covenant of friendship between Jonathan and David. We might call it a blood-brother covenant. (1 Sam. ) 4. A covenant was established between God and the children of Israel on the night of the Passover. God told the Israelites that He would be their God and the Provider of everything they needed.
God does things in the earth through human beings. Even the sending of His Son, Jesus Christ, came through the faith of Abraham and the faith of a teenage girl by the name of Mary who believed God. The New Covenant is similar to the type of covenant established with the Israelites on the night of the Passover. The covenant was set before them. They ate of the body of the lamb that had been roasted. The blood was sprinkled on the door posts, so they would be delivered from the angel of death. That night they were delivered as a covenant people.
The real agreement is spiritual agreement where two people are in harmony in their spirits. There's no greater possibility of power of agreement than in the marriage union. Why? Because there's no two people on earth who can get any closer in their spirits than a man and a woman who are walking in unity with God. Now, if you understand what great power there is in a married couple being in unity, you'll understand why the devil fights marriage so hard. Marriage represents the greatest form of power possible when two people touch and agree and pray together.